Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Camacho Triple Maduro Torpedo
Size: 6 x 54

Appearance: This cigar is one dark and tasty treat. The wrapper is so dark and it has absolutely no visible damage on it, although it was a bit rough..nothing too serious like veins and peeling.

Pre-Light: Clipping this cigar was very easy, thank god for the torpedo tip. Some of the pre-light draws that I took revealed some nice dark and rich earthy notes with some spicy goodness to it. I couldn't wait to light this bad boy up.

Burn/Draw: All the way through out this cigar, the draw was never in question. It was never too loose or too tight, just right. When I first started to light this cigar, I noticed that it wasn't lighting!!! It took me at least 7 mins to get a good light on it (major point deduction). The burn wasn't something to be proud to be about, but nothing too damaging to the experience of the cigar,

Flavors: Right off the bat this cigar seemed to be loaded with some earthy richness with a little hint of spice. This was continuous for the first 4 or 5 puffs of this stogie, then it took a turn that kind of surprised me. The cigar completely changed, all of the heavy earth flavors somewhat left completely. Untill later in the cigar the earth flavor returned and the spice notes increased but I couldn't hep but feel this cigar was alittle rushed while being made, it is still very young and it will only get better with age. I would love try again with some age on it.

Recommended but somewhat of a disappointment for me.
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves