Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Camacho Triple Maduro Torpedo (Redux)
ColbyPants Wrote:[Image: triple3.jpg]
(Has it Ben Mentioned That The Band Is Real Pretty??)
They definitely are!  The band really reminds me (as far as the layout and some of the colors) of a SILVER version of a take-off of an OpusX band...
[Image: CRA_ambassador_seal-smaller.jpg]
Join CRA Today! Click Above!
[Image: RobbieofCordova-2.gif]
Several months ago I sent a couple out to one of "The Kids".....
Wonder what they thought of it...

Personally, I found it to be "meh" at best. Nothing to write home about, but at the same time no bad tastes I felt I needed to immediately cover up.
BTW:  I think the Triple Maduro is a great smoke.  I rarely smoke maduro wrapped cigars, as I prefer strong naturals (usually Nicaraguan), but I do like the triple maduro.  It has definitely been a good seller, and not because of the marketing scheme, it's all repeat buyers who really enjoy it.  My Dad smokes at least one a day.  In fact, we were doing inventory one day (one brand at a time) and when we got to Camacho we were over 100 sticks short on the 4.5x50.  After searching forever and trying to figure out how we misplaced 7+ boxes of triple maduros we realized that is the size that my Dad always smokes!  And he says he doesn't smoke very many cigars [lol]
Robbie Wrote:BTW:  I think the Triple Maduro is a great smoke.  I rarely smoke maduro wrapped cigars, as I prefer strong naturals (usually Nicaraguan), but I do like the triple maduro.  It has definitely been a good seller, and not because of the marketing scheme, it's all repeat buyers who really enjoy it.  My Dad smokes at least one a day.  In fact, we were doing inventory one day (one brand at a time) and when we got to Camacho we were over 100 sticks short on the 4.5x50.  After searching forever and trying to figure out how we misplaced 7+ boxes of triple maduros we realized that is the size that my Dad always smokes!  And he says he doesn't smoke very many cigars [lol]

If I ever worked in your shop Robbie I would not short you on your inventory.  But your boxes would be full of IOU's! 
US_Tank Wrote:
Robbie Wrote:BTW:  I think the Triple Maduro is a great smoke.  I rarely smoke maduro wrapped cigars, as I prefer strong naturals (usually Nicaraguan), but I do like the triple maduro.  It has definitely been a good seller, and not because of the marketing scheme, it's all repeat buyers who really enjoy it.  My Dad smokes at least one a day.  In fact, we were doing inventory one day (one brand at a time) and when we got to Camacho we were over 100 sticks short on the 4.5x50.  After searching forever and trying to figure out how we misplaced 7+ boxes of triple maduros we realized that is the size that my Dad always smokes!  And he says he doesn't smoke very many cigars [lol]

If I ever worked in your shop Robbie I would not short you on your inventory.  But your boxes would be full of IOU's! 

I'd just take it out of your pay Tongue  It's amazing to see how much my employees spend here.  Depending on the person I get 50-75% of their pay back from all of the cigars they smoke.  I really don't know how they pay their other bills...

Its not your job to know that either Robbie Smile  If I worked for you, I can't say that my paycheck would be any different Big Grin
Scott  
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

Robbie Wrote:I'd just take it out of your pay Tongue  It's amazing to see how much my employees spend here.  Depending on the person I get 50-75% of their pay back from all of the cigars they smoke.  I really don't know how they pay their other bills...

It makes sense to me.
Assuming your employees are just as passionate and "into" the hobby as many of my friends and myself are, they're definitely going to buy cigars. Why go elsewhere?
I'm sure they get some sort of employee discount. Who here would turn down a deal??
And I don't know about you guys, but nothing makes me want to buy ot try a cigar more than seeing them and talking about them all day long. Seems temptation would take over.

So, for the sake of my credit rating and monthly bills, I'm GLAD I don't work at a cigar shop! Tongue
Nice review Tom.....Rob & I smoked each smoked 1 about 2 months ago & we each had the same reaction!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
JoeBob Wrote:Several months ago I sent a couple out to one of "The Kids".....
Wonder what they thought of it...

i thought it was meh, i had really high hopes...like everyone else Sad

Started off fairly good but was just bland in taste
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
I have one that has been sitting in the Humi for a few months at least. I love some of the other Camachos. The normal brown label never seems to let me down. But I dont know if I will light this one up after what Tom tasted.