Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Camacho Triple Maduro
This was my second Triple Maduro...the first was one of the "big 'uns" and was fairly strong and maybe even a bit harsh.  This one I let sit for 6 months or so...and then it was in my travel humidor for about a week. 

Anyway, I decided to punch this one late last night and figured if it started biting, at least it wouldn't last long.  I was really in for a treat.  A little time to rest was all this one needed to really have a great, full-bodied blend with full-thick smoke.  It was a bit difficult to really pick out specific tastes, but it was certainly "earthy" and "woody"...beyond that I'm not much help Smile

If I had more of these, I'd certainly smoke them.  There's a lot out there in the same price range...WOAM, Liga #9, Hemi Sigs, and a slew of Don Carlos.  Hard for me to put it up there in the same league as those for the money so I probably won't stock up on them.

Great cigar, just not one that will be in the humidor in bulk.
Nice review!  I've heard mixed reviews on these.

I swore off Camacho a couple years ago because I had some that were under fermented chit.  But I did buy a single the other day of the corojo which was pretty tasty!  So I may be sampling a few more. 
I like the tri[ple mad myself.  thanks
sound good [thumbsup]
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
Robbie got me into this line.   He and Mario sent me some of these and I have liked them thus far when I tried them.

I've really enjoyed these...
They are one of the better selling sticks @ the B&M I frequent...
Have smoked several, but since they got some Scorpions in I've been smoking them instead... Wink
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"