Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Camacho Limited Harvest
Brand new Camacho Limited Harvest 30 count boxes.

Robusto
Torpedo
Toro
Churchill

Call for pricing. [Image: wink.gif]

Eric Brown
The Party Source
866-78CIGAR
Eric B
How are these? The Camacho rep was at Atlantic yesterday...gave out a few...I missed him. They were torps.
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
I was curious about this as well.
I might have to stop in there this weekend and check 'em out.
I found this via Google, about the 2005 version...

http://cigarstars.blogspot.com/2008/01/c...busto.html

I'm assuming that these are the '08's?
JoeBob,
No, these are from the original release. Smoke Inn had Camacho make these cigars for them, and in exchange, they committed to buying them all. Well, after a few years, Smoke Inn quit placing orders. After some more time had passed, someone at Camacho (Christian, presumably) told the reps to get them cleared out of the warehouse and get them sold because they were tired of sitting on them. As I was told, there was only one rolling and the cigars hitting a few stores now (Party Source, of course, and we were one as well) are what was "left over." Left over means well aged!! This is the story I was told by our Camacho rep.
I smoked two of these, and must say they are great. Real smooth and medium bodied (at most). Not your typical Camacho. There aren't many left around, and probably a couple dozen stores around the country have them now.