Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cabaiguan - WOW!
Nice review bro.  While I can tell it was a first rate cigar and well made, I didn't seem to care for them.  Had the typical Pepin flavor profile, but just wasn't strong enogh for my tastes.

[user=19]Mark[/user] wrote:
Quote:I did these for the last Blind Tasting.  Over 50% thought it was a Habanos.
I didn't Wink
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
MikeD Wrote:Nice review bro.  While I can tell it was a first rate cigar and well made, I didn't seem to care for them.  Had the typical Pepin flavor profile, but just wasn't strong enogh for my tastes.

[user=19]Mark[/user] wrote:
Quote:I did these for the last Blind Tasting.  Over 50% thought it was a Habanos.
I didn't Wink
yambag.

hey PIPs, those things are great, man.  Dont listen to mikey Wink
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
NorcalMark Wrote:Oh you like these eh Mario....wait until you try...Tongue

I'm not supposed to say!
Wait a minute, no secerts Mark!!!!!  LOL
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
[user=15]MikeD[/user] wrote:
Quote:Nice review bro.  While I can tell it was a first rate cigar and well made, I didn't seem to care for them.  Had the typical Pepin flavor profile, but just wasn't strong enogh for my tastes.
definately.  well constructed, well burning air.  kind of like scoring michelle pfeiffer's sister.  not bad in her own right but pales in comparison to her sibling.
Just about finished my first one of these and I am in love.  Your review is dead on.  Yes, milder than the brown Tats, but thats not such a bad thing.  A little easier to find than the browns too.  I think I may be turning into a Pepin ho myself.[pimp]