Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cabaiguan
Did anyone give me a Cabaiguan cigar recently (and by recently I mean since they came out, lol) I grabbed one last week and it blew me away. I need to give proper thanks. I think it may have been Angel aka ismoke... (I was feeling a bit down back than and my records/memory is pretty sketchy)
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
Those really are awesome smokes, I think I may fire one up now today thanks to this thread.
(06-30-2011, 10:52 AM)jitzy Wrote: Those really are awesome smokes, I think I may fire one up now today thanks to this thread.

+1
--Mike

They are awesome my fav. is the Belicosos Finos
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Fired one up a little while ago, good call Skip

[Image: 2c557b10.jpg]
Naw Skip!!! I've been looking into getting some for a while, but just don't seem to get around to buying them. Maybe this will light a fire under my A$$ and I'll get me a box. Last year in Vegas Carl gave me two Cabaiguans. I smoked one there and smoked one when I got home. They really are an incredible little smoke!!! I believe I had the Guapos 46.
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
Well, I only got cigars from Evil Ash, you and Jelly the last few months. Was it JAM the MAN?
I know it wasn't evil, i asked. lol.
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
(06-30-2011, 10:52 AM)jitzy Wrote: Those really are awesome smokes, I think I may fire one up now today thanks to this thread.

Damm....I think I have 1 left...now I have to go look too
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Cabaiguan is a great line. The Guapos are spectacular
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
(06-30-2011, 07:02 PM)Mark Wrote: Cabaiguan is a great line. The Guapos are spectacular

agree 100%