Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CORONAVIRUS
The 1st shot, I had some soreness in the shoulder for about a day.  Started almost immediately.

This 2nd shot was different.  Had a very mild headache, for about an hour last night.  So mild, I almost didn't notice it.  Shoulder didn't hurt yesterday, but this morning, it's a little sore.  

The weirdest thing was that a few hours after the shot yesterday, I felt buzzed for a few hours & a little dizzy & woozy as well.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I read or heard one should have the second shot in the other arm. Less of a reaction?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(04-28-2021, 08:11 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: I read or heard one should have the second shot in the other arm. Less of a reaction?

Arm felt the same as last time.

Tonight, I started feeling a little woozy.  Slight headache again & now running low grade temp of 99.8°.  While not technically a fever, it's not my norm.
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I get my 5G microchips next week-- I'm looking forward to it.
(05-03-2021, 10:47 PM)Teck1337 Wrote: I get my 5G microchips next week-- I'm looking forward to it.

Any idea which one?

BTW...how are you & the family doing?
My sons both got the J7J shot the other day.

School is requiring vaccinations to attend starting next fall.
My wife had her 1st shot of the Moderna vaccine today. She had Covid last year, was sick for a month. Tested positive.
Tonight, she has chills, body aches, and now a fever of 103.2°