Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CLE and Asylum Cigars
I have a few CLE resting in my humidor before I try them. The Cuarenta & The Corojo (I did not get any Connecticut)

(CLE stands for Christian L. Eiroa, his initals)

Has anyone here ever had one? or Asylum?

http://tabacalerasunidas.com/
“Evil is sweet in the beginning, but bitter in the end.”
I had the Asylum last night, wasn't bad, but wasn't great either.....I think I have a Corojo as well that I will try Friday.....it smells great!

Our shop might carry these so the rep stopped in last night and handed out a few free samples.
Gangsta
I smoked the CLE Corojo about a month ago. it was a pretty good smoke.
IF YOU AIN'T FIRST, YOU'RE LAST!!!!!!!
I've been smoking a lot of these! Anyone tried the EH (Edgar Hoill) cigars that Christian is making? So far I have enjoyed those as well:

[Image: CRA_ambassador_seal-smaller.jpg]
Join CRA Today! Click Above!
[Image: RobbieofCordova-2.gif]
Anything Christian comes up with is always good. I have not tried the line but a member of this board is sending me a sampling to be able to try out. Can't wait!
About to try the EH Pasion Torpedo now:

Haven't seen any.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

I smoked the CLE cuarenta and the corojo, they were good, but I guess I just like stronger cigars
“Evil is sweet in the beginning, but bitter in the end.”
Never heard of them until now
Git R Dun!
(01-20-2013, 01:57 AM)Ari Wrote: I smoked the CLE cuarenta and the corojo, they were good, but I guess I just like stronger cigars

The Asylum 13 and the EH (Edgar Hoill) cigars are more full than the current CLE options. However, some full bodied CLE blends will be out within a couple of months according to Christian.