Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CJ knifes the medic
(08-17-2010, 01:32 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Holy crap. What happen to the stogies..

(08-17-2010, 02:35 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
(08-17-2010, 02:09 PM)Medic443stl Wrote: Mum the USPS took it upon themselves to gravely damage a few of the sticks Cj sent... I was very sad when I saw the abuse!!! Never the less Cj is a great guy and a lot of thanks!

BastigesAngry1 USPS..

Lol1
OMG LOL THAT IS FUNNY I GUESS THAT TAKES ON A WHOLE NEW MEANING TO BOMB LOL WTF HAPPENED TO THAT PACKAGE!!

WELL BUD ENJOY THOSE LOL I'LL HIT YOU AGAIN THIS TIME PACK THEM IN A PILLOW LOL

MUM, SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ONLY SEND OUT THE TRADITIONAL FIVER'S THERE IS NO PADDING Smile
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Nice hit!!!!
(08-17-2010, 06:05 PM)CigarJohn Wrote: MUM, SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ONLY SEND OUT THE TRADITIONAL FIVER'S THERE IS NO PADDING Smile

priceless!!! Great hit CJ......who does the Medic call when the Medic is taken out???
NSCO - Ohio Chapter[Image: aikido.gif]
Nice!
Very nice John!!!!!
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
Hey CJ way to kick some butt!
(08-17-2010, 06:27 PM)Leatherwringer Wrote:
(08-17-2010, 06:05 PM)CigarJohn Wrote: MUM, SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ONLY SEND OUT THE TRADITIONAL FIVER'S THERE IS NO PADDING Smile

priceless!!! Great hit CJ......who does the Medic call when the Medic is taken out???

I can give you a hint...he wears MaduroAccountant underwear! Tongue

BTW, What's this about "traditional fivers" and CJ using all caps? Is this Bizarro World? What language speaketh thou? Huh

...and regarding padding, they sell it at WalMart and Walgreens. It's called "bubblewrap" my friend!
As Long as the el TRunfidor is ok ....lol Great Hit