Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CIGAR signs, decorations, ect- especially anything embossed in metal?
This may be odd but I am looking for some signs, ect in metal that are embossed with raised letters on them?

If I can find some raised letter cigar signs, I can use the plasma cutter and cut them out and fab them into part of my humidor build, ect.

Kind of like the 'CHRYSLER FIREPOWER on old HEMI valve covers. I have cut them out of damaged valve covers and fabed them into sheet metal hood, ect. ised letters. I dont even know if such a thing exists but thought I would ask.

I would also like a few signs,for the hotrod shop, to decorate and maybe even a lighted sign. I dont smoke in the house, which has my 40-50s deco bar in it, so I smoke in the shop. The front portion of the shop is for display for cars, ect only and no real work is done in it. So it has the TV and even a lounder in it. It needs a few cigar touches however/

Any reccomendations?

Dave

I think I got a Ghurkha metal sign around here someplace that you can have if you pay the shipping.  It's about 36 X 24 so it may cost a little bit...

lemme know!
Every now & then...you see something like that come up on C-Bid
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
e-bay. I have an old coke sign I got from them.
http://shop.ebay.com/items/_W0QQ_nkwZcigarQ20signsQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZR40QQ_mdoZ

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.