Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CIGAR ROLLING 101
Hi All, I am going to try and roll my own cigars. I found a couple of sites that sell the tobacco leaves and watched a couple of videos. Does anyone know or have a leaf recipe for rolling their own cigars? I found some Brazilian leaves for filler leaves. Binder leaves and wrapper leaves which I saw a couple of Cubano leaves. Of course there are Nicaraguan and Dominican leaves. I am kind of looking for a smooth, even burning, medium to strong blend of leaves that is quite flavorful. I know I'm not asking for much right! Any help would be appreciated before I purchase the tobacco leaves. Also for the rolling accessories any recommendations for the cutter (possible pizza style knife cutter) or anything else that might help. I am just thinking it would be nice to roll your own and be able to age them and pass them out to your buddies to try. Also it might make a good hobby! Marty

SEMPER FI
Could you reach out to someone like Sam Leccia on Facebook or perhaps a local roller?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore