Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CI sampler if someone's looking to get a mix to taste
8 Pretty good to very good cigars for $10.

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/prodDisp.asp?item=SP-CA01
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.

$10?

Says $25 for JoeBob's....Headley's must get that "Frequent Buyer" discount!
JoeBob Wrote:$10?

Says $25 for JoeBob's....Headley's must get that "Frequent Buyer" discount!

Ain't that a bitch!  Said $10 this morning when I found it.  Must be selling them fast.  Freaking CI! Wink
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
another damn ploy by CI....freakin guys!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
yeah, I saw the 10 at 8:50... I wonder if they honored the $10 for anyone who clicked it before it changed. I bet not. CI is a bunch of hos.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:yeah, I saw the 10 at 8:50... I wonder if they honored the $10 for anyone who clicked it before it changed. I bet not. CI is a bunch of hos.
Yep I agree Smile
as I mentioned a while back...they did the same shit with the Padilla Miami's and when I called...they acted as if I'm crazy and I misread something or some shit. I'm like lady...I know your tricks...I build sites like this everyday...I know the game...
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Headley I tried to go there right after you posted and the link didn't work, I went back 10 minutes late & the price was changed.:X
This is just one of the reasons I don't usually buy from CI or cbid.. Bastards.
Santa

Santa Wrote:This is just one of the reasons I don't usually buy from CI or cbid.. Bastards.
Santa

Well DUH!

The elves roll all of your cigars for you!