Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CI Gurkha Deal
hansotia owes headley a hefty commission for all those he turned into gurkha hoes!
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:hansotia owes headley a hefty commission for all those he turned into gurkha hoes!

True, so true.
A couple of months ago, I got a special aution from C-bid, for this sampler....

5 - Gurkha Grand Master Presidente (8.5" x 52)
5 - Gurkha Doble Maduro Toro (6" x 52)
5 - Gurkha Vintage Series Toro (6" x 50)
5 - K. Hansotia Symphony Robusto Grande (6" x 50)
5 - K. Hansotia Signature '101' Robusto Grande (6" x 50)
5 - K. Hansotia Gold Collector's Ed. Robusto Grande (6" x 50)
5 - Castle Hall by Torano Churchill (7" x 52)
5 - Triple Ligero X3 (6.1" x 50)

All for $80, I couldn't pass it up , I had to grab it! (40 cigars for $80)

I'm now looking to pick up some of the Platinum tubos, Had a couple & thought they were great! The Legend were terrific too.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Man I really want to jump on this deal!  If I didn't just buy Padrons and Cuabas I would have placed the order.  The cigar hobby can be so cruel sometimes.
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:hansotia owes headley a hefty commission for all those he turned into gurkha hoes!
My only allegiance lies with my SC S/BOTL!  I'm here to help you spend your money Wink.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Headley Wrote:
My only allegiance lies with my SC S/BOTL!  I'm here to help you spend your money Wink.
Am I the only one who explains yet another cigar purchase to the wife by going, "but headley said it's a good deal"?
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
Headley Wrote:
Am I the only one who explains yet another cigar purchase to the wife by going, "but headley said it's a good deal"?

I think you may be Rob.

Sarah knows by now that the UPS driver makes his daily stop at my house with an armful of packages. Cool
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
Headley Wrote:

I think you may be Rob.

Sarah knows by now that the UPS driver makes his daily stop at my house with an armful of packages. Cool
I tell my wife that the UPS man is a secret lover, and that his deliveries are "gifts" that he has chosen to leave me.  Big Grin

I only hope that one day she doesn't take it seriously...
I saw that deal again when the CI catalog arrived.
Man-o-man I wish I had the extra coin.

That fridge works GREAT though. It's keeping my bottle of water and pitcher of kool-aid mighty cold.

Tongue I reckon I shouldn't be buying any cigars until I get at least one food item in the house.
Mark Wrote:Sarah knows by now that the UPS driver makes his daily stop at my house with an armful of packages. Cool

My five year old yells out the door to the mailman, dhl guy, and ups man to stop bringing cigars to daddy.