Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CAO sales
It seems that there are quite a few sales on CAO products the past few weeks. Today it seems every time on joecigar today there is another CAO stick up. What do you think the new guys are up to?
No Justice, No Peace!
I have notice that as well...they were selling the CAO sopranos boxes for $100 - good deal for a good, over priced stick usually...
I grabbed a 10 pack of the italia's for 25 bucks last week. They are pretty good. Smile
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
About a month or 2 ago, I nabbed a 10 pack of Sopranos Assoc. for $5 shipped. I think it was Holts.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Hmm I had not noticed I will have to start paying attention.
--Mike

Yup Tonto - It was Holts selling them...I missed it as my friend was going to buy me a box for a wedding gift - 2 years past due...lol
Sopranos for $100 a box! Damn man you gotta post links to those sales!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
(02-28-2011, 10:01 AM)Mark Wrote: Sopranos for $100 a box! Damn man you gotta post links to those sales!

I did. Back in December.
I don't think I have smoked but one or two Soprano's. I never did seek them out nor do I remember what they taste like. I have them here locally so I am gonna try one out again.
(02-28-2011, 10:11 AM)ashman Wrote:
(02-28-2011, 10:01 AM)Mark Wrote: Sopranos for $100 a box! Damn man you gotta post links to those sales!

I did. Back in December.

Damn! I must have missed that thread. I love the Sopranos, I would have grabbed a couple boxes.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"