Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CAO america
HMMMMMMMM,  I thought I read that they were Italian based company.  My bad if not!  Anyways, I tried to ignore the line of cigars but I found that I really like some of their offerings.

Edit:  Finck's references the Italia and their catalog was the first I had received.  In doing so they make reference to Italians known for wines, olive oils, etc. and their hidden gem in the Italian tobacco seeds brought over from Cuba 40 years ago for their Italia line of cigars. 

Somewhere in there I assumed that CAO cigars were from an Italian based company.

And of course it would be easy to assume in my limited cigar mind because of the Soprano line also.
US_Tank Wrote:
tafdom Wrote:[user=932]US_Tank[/user] wrote:
Quote: CAO is a brand that I have tried to dislike because of its Italian roots.  

Quote:Hey, I resemble that remark.[lol][italy]

Awesome view man! great job.

Like the new Italian tire

dago over land

dago over water

but when dago flat

dago whop whop whop
Quote:
Quote:Tafdom,  I may have to clarify.  I mean no disrespect to the Italians.  I just don't think of cigars when I think of Italy.
Quote:If the Cubans offered a great spaghetti I guess I would not try to like it well... cause one does not think of Cuba for pasta.
Quote:Happy smoking!
Tank, No need to clarify or no dis. That's why I put the [lol]in there. You just didn't catch it. You will not find anyone with a better sence of humor that me for what I have to go thru every day, I have to. Ciao for now, dago out!

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

tafdom Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:
tafdom Wrote:[user=932]US_Tank[/user] wrote:
Quote: CAO is a brand that I have tried to dislike because of its Italian roots.  

Quote:Hey, I resemble that remark.[lol][italy]

Awesome view man! great job.

Like the new Italian tire

dago over land

dago over water

but when dago flat

dago whop whop whop
Quote:
Quote:Tafdom,  I may have to clarify.  I mean no disrespect to the Italians.  I just don't think of cigars when I think of Italy.
Quote:If the Cubans offered a great spaghetti I guess I would not try to like it well... cause one does not think of Cuba for pasta.
Quote:Happy smoking!
Tank, No need to clarify or no dis. That's why I put the [lol]in there. You just didn't catch it. You will not find anyone with a better sence of humor that me for what I have to go thru every day, I have to. Ciao for now, dago out!
Quote:
Quote:Well thanks for the clarification yourself Tafdom.  I appreciate it!  I caught the little icon but still had to know that I mean no disrespect. Its good to know that you Italians are as nice as you are ugly!  Wink
Fish, I'm gonna borrow your sig.

Quote:Well thanks for the clarification yourself Tafdom.  I appreciate it!  I caught the little icon but still had to know that I mean no disrespect. Its good to know that you Italians are as nice as you are ugly!  Wink

Ugly?

[Image: 480.gif]

You should see the others in the family.[ROTF]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

[party4]

What is your sister like?
She She's a little wild.

[Image: naked-woman-ferrari.jpg]

She looks "TALL"
Smoked one the other night. 
It lit fine, and smoked fine.  Maybe a little tight draw and wet.  (Yes tight and wet CAN be a bad thing sometimes Tongue ) But that could be more my fault for not letting it sit long enough after bringing it home from the B&M. 
Taste was alright.  Probably not the best impression of flavor because I haven't smoked in over a month, but it had quite a bit of a cedar taste to it.  Or make it was just the smell from the B&M.
Anyway, it was alright.  I'll certainly give it another go at some point.

Jimmie the Mum Wrote:I agree but the Skipper doesn't..

no no no... here's the deal. Compare apples to apples.

You cant compare this cigar to a PAM or a Bolivar Beli. Compare it to any of the barber poles out there. This cigar will hold it's own. And, remember there are plenty of people out there who like macenoodles. I was talking with Fishhound the other night and I told him, send them to Iraq. I'm thinking that there are a ton of 18 y/o kids there who have not really had any cigars before (aside from maybe a machine made or two). This being a mild cigar, great looking and with the American flag motif... it's a great choice for them.

Again, for me? OK, I'll light one up with my hotdogs on the fourth.
Sergio and I talked about this cigar last night and about how much we each liked it despite most here not being as impressed with it.

So today, I smoked two cigars in my garage while playing around online and watching TV.  I had another CAO America and I love it just as much today as I did a few months ago.

Again, in talking with Sergio he really enjoyed this smoke also!