Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CAO Vision
Mike I think I'm going to light one up this Saturday during the OSU / Michigan game....I'll let you know what I think.
Like you, I haven't had one since they first became available...(I'm guessing you got yours at the Party Source too Wink).....

I gifted one to a friend a month or so ago, and he simply fell in love.....so I have high hopes!
I got around to one yesterday and it wasnt too bad, seemed to mellow a bit but still not quite what I was hoping for....The box is still cool though...hehehe

Joe, you still making the weekly trip to the beer cellar? i gotta get out for a bit maybe next week.
Of course!
I'm there darn-near every Tuesday.

Speaking of that...and Visions...there's a dirty rumor that they're going to do a tasting specifically for Vison here soon. $15 for one of each vitola....just like they did with the Sopranos.

That's a can't miss night
scott81425 Wrote:
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:sopranos & brazilias
you think the brazilias age well? i've had a box that's been in my humi for about a year- year and a half, and either my tastes are changing, or they aren't as good as i remember them being.

i can say this definitively on the brazilias.  with a year or two on them they become legendary.  when the cello turns yellow these fellows are unbelievable.

can't spreak to the sopranos yet.  aging a box of associates now. 
I was dangerously close to buying one of these a few weeks ago, picked up an MX2 instead. I guess what detered me was how fancy the whole package was. I've had plenty of inexpensive CAO smokes which were really fantastic. What makes this one so special?
I've never had a Vision. It looks like too much hype for the price, IMHO.

I go with the Brazilias!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I had one, gifted to me by Dave, owner of TW here, at the Jazzfest. Thought it was pretty good, but not especially remarkable. Was about my fifth cigar of the day, though, so it wasn't really a fair tasting. My taste buds were pretty much toast by then.

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Amazing amount of smoke I thought.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.