Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CAO The Sopranos
good show up guys, now scrooloose has some ideas.
Not A Nice Person Wrote:Got all three sizes at the B&M here, second time they've been in. I tried all three sizes when they got the first shipment, and they're good cigars, but . . . for those prices I can have PAN/M 64's, VSG's, DC #2's, twice as many sticks of DL Africa, Ancient Warrior . . . you get the picture.

Thank you one and all for the alternatives!  Were it not for the wife, I wouldn't have even posed the question.  During my search, I did find the DL Africa's, and I'm probably going to pick up a couple sticks.  Unfortunatly, I still have to find a Soprano's empty box...  She's just gotta have one.

Big Grin
All that is very true... but I do really like the Saprano Boss.

I hope they keep the blend in a less hyped (less pricey) cigar once the Saprano thing is over.

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

> > Cigar Rights - Help Exempt Premium Cigars From FDA Regulation!

ScrooLoose Wrote:
Not A Nice Person Wrote:Got all three sizes at the B&M here, second time they've been in. I tried all three sizes when they got the first shipment, and they're good cigars, but . . . for those prices I can have PAN/M 64's, VSG's, DC #2's, twice as many sticks of DL Africa, Ancient Warrior . . . you get the picture.

Thank you one and all for the alternatives!  Were it not for the wife, I wouldn't have even posed the question.  During my search, I did find the DL Africa's, and I'm probably going to pick up a couple sticks.  Unfortunatly, I still have to find a Soprano's empty box...  She's just gotta have one.

Big Grin

You mean like this one?  Tongue  Local B&M stocks em. 

[Image: 100_1289.jpg]
TN_CIGARS Wrote:You mean like this one?  Tongue  Local B&M stocks em. 

[Image: 100_1289.jpg]

Ahhhhh...  Don't show those while the wife is looking over my shoulder.  That means I'll be sending someone money!!  lol...  Anyway, yes, she thinks that is the finest cigar box on the planet.

I've got to agree, that is a pretty nice looking box.
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
If I were you, I'd Google the phrase:

Cigars near ______

...putting your town in the blank. Then click on the Google Local Results link.

Then get on the horn and find out if they've got any in stock. I use this trick all the time when Opus and Anejos are reported in my area.
JoeBob Wrote:If I were you, I'd Google the phrase:

Cigars near ______

...putting your town in the blank. Then click on the Google Local Results link.

Then get on the horn and find out if they've got any in stock. I use this trick all the time when Opus and Anejos are reported in my area.
I know of a shop in my town who has them in but I refuse to step foot in that shop ever again.  Ask IC about it he knows how I feel about that place. :X
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
The box is way cool.  Cigars aren't that bad either.

The box is lined with leather and in the shape of a car trunk.  It makes for an interesting display on my desk.
It's not hard to find an empty soprano box on the net for a decent low price,just have to spend some time paitiently.

I am keeping my next one,but the third purchase you can have,just dont expect it anytime in the very near future....it's low on the priority list.