Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CAO FANS - VISION PRE-RELEASE
Almost forgot,to stay on topic,I would never buy that stupid sampler,not even for one Vision.I do like all the cigars except for the gold but who needs a poker set these days.
Cigar Penguin Wrote:.Can they at least make a 20ct dressbox of cheap egg carton cardboard,no bands,for us poor folk along side the fancy boxes/humidors with large counts?
Yeah.....
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
Bluesman455 Wrote:$249.00? LMFAO!!!!Wink
I've had a vision. Tim Oz gave me one about a year ago. It is a very very good smoke. Of course I don't know if the production line will be exactly the same as what I had.
Skip, I know you love the Sopranos just as much as I do, does the Vision compare to the Sopranos line?  Better/Worse?
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
different Mark... They are a natural. Now most of you know I have no interest in natural cigars, but this is different. Plenty of flavor, yet not at all strong. This was, i was told, their goal.
different Mark... They are a natural. Now most of you know I have no interest in natural cigars, but this is different. Plenty of flavor, yet not at all strong. This was, i was told, their goal.
Wow,I didn't know they were naturals at all!
I am no fan of naturals but these definately fooled me,lots of flavor.
The price is what will keep me on the side of the Soprano.
Bluesman455 Wrote:$249.00? LMFAO!!!!Wink
Cool
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
The ones I've smoked were forgettable. Not bad, but not memorable either. For what it's worth...
I had one from RTDA in August, and it was a very enjoyable smoke, but like Moki said "forgettable". I'll pick up a handful to age, but have no use for a lighted box.

http://www.caocigars.com.moses.com/RR1206.pdf
You know me, I'll be picking up a stick or 2.
No need for the disco-dor though.....