Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CA hits a home run!
tonight I smoked one of my LFD Coronado double corona. Man, this cigar blew me away!!! I enjoyed every last drop of what this cigar had to offer. A nice clean draw, A rich fantastic taste, a sweet tasty finish... This may end up being my "go to" cigar (in addition to the El Cobre and the other half dozen sticks I really like)
A very nice med. body smoke with a lot of depth of flavors,very nice blend IMO also.[italy][rob]
I agree with you Skip, Litto hit a home run with this one.
and the mass exodus to Camp Litto continues...Wink

glad you liked it john.  don't forget to try the one barry gave us at the herf.  it's from the original releases.  very nice smoke.
Sounds tasty!

Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:and the mass exodus to Camp Litto continues...Wink

glad you liked it john.  don't forget to try the one barry gave us at the herf.  it's from the original releases.  very nice smoke.
Like Rob said.....Big Grin
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I've smoked 2 so far and they were good just not phenominal like the Padilla 1932 signature's.  I'll try another after letting them dry out a bit as most shops keeps the humidity pretty high.  The samples that I did have were medium bodied with good subtle nuances it just didnt pop for me.
burn-slow Wrote:I've smoked 2 so far and they were good just not phenominal like the Padilla 1932 signature's. 
I didnt like the 32's AT ALL!  I found it to be flavorless and way overpriced.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
If I can pick up some more of these I'll trade you 2 for 1 for any of the signatures that you have left.  Just goes to show different smokes for different folks.  In fact I had a friend tell me this weekend that he thought the WOAM's were to strong for him.  Now figure that one
Mark Wrote:
burn-slow Wrote:I've smoked 2 so far and they were good just not phenominal like the Padilla 1932 signature's. 
I didnt like the 32's AT ALL!  I found it to be flavorless and way overpriced.
ditto.  didn't get the 32's one bit.