Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buying a Cigar Humidor
I have been comparing cigar humidors in today's marketplace. Quality, craftsmanship and design are pretty important not to mention keeping my cigar safe. I found a finely crafted cigar humidor from Vigilant it seems it will be the best performance.
Lots of great humidors out there but may I suggest you go to the new member section and introduce yourself etc.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(05-17-2010, 09:37 AM)Abby C Wrote: I have been comparing cigar humidors in today's marketplace. Quality, craftsmanship and design are pretty important not to mention keeping my cigar safe. I found a finely crafted cigar humidor from Vigilant it seems it will be the best performance.

That is top quality stuff,if money is no object to you then go for it,you must have a big collection of cigars.

But if you are just starting out you can buy very nice humidors for under $300
Sounds like an ad campaign. LOL! Nothing wrong with that! I have known cigars and humidors for quite some time but never heard of this name. Have you looked at Aristocrats?

What kinds of cigars are you looking at storing in there? Will you age cigars?
If money is no object $9500 will get you this....

[Image: 02,07,04%20n.jpg]

[Image: 02,07,04%20i.jpg]

http://www.arlinliss.com/Welcome.htm
You could always build a coolidor and spend your money on cigars!!!
Omfg blue.... I officially just picked my jaw up from the ground... Might I say " yes please"!!!!!
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Don, that humidor is tits!

cheaphumidors.com Smile
I say the wood ones look nice i have a 600 count and alot of work

A cooler or a wine cooler is the way to go ......................
[Image: mp212-17.jpg]

[Image: spam4.gif] [Image: spam4.gif] [Image: spam4.gif] [Image: spam4.gif] [Image: spam4.gif]

Why is everyone being so nice today? Huh
NANP™
Viking1