Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Building of the Coolerdor!
good luck Mario... OK, I got September 3rd for the first shelf collapse. Anyone else want any action? Tongue

Just kidding bud. It is cool. Second only to an aristocrat
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:good luck Mario... OK, I got September 3rd for the first shelf collapse. Anyone else want any action? Tongue

Just kidding bud. It is cool. Second only to an aristocrat

hahahahhahahah John!!!! It has a little bow...but should hold just fine....until more boxes get in there!! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Yeah, that middle shelf doesn't look so good.  Too much weight on it.  I suggest you send me a few of those boxes, say the Oliva Serie V and the Ashton VSGs, and I will hold them for you.  For safety reasons, of course.  No need to thank me - its what friends are for.Wink
hahahhahahah!! you guys are funny! That shelf is actually two pieces of cedar, bonded together. Very strong...but after I add some more boxes...maybe I'll take you up on that offer Andy and have hold and V's and VSGs!! LOL
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Mario, if someone doesn't have connections like you do then what type of cedar would one put in a cooler. As you can probably tell, I would like to build one myself and would appreciate any advice. I will probably start out with a smaller cooler and am somewhat handy.

Thanks
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie....my man...your connection is me my friend.....you let me know what you need and I will send it out to ya! The boyz have a tremendous supply of cedar sheets and such! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

Maduro PiPs Wrote:Jimmie....my man...your connection is me my friend.....you let me know what you need and I will send it out to ya! The boyz have a tremendous supply of cedar sheets and such! Smile
Thank you Mario, once I get my son off to school,I'll probably start the process in September.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
AWESOME job on the box, Great work.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

I should post an updated pic!! Its insane! LOL
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

Maduro PiPs Wrote:I should post an updated pic!! Its insane! LOL
Yes, we need an update.