Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buenas.
Welcome from California!
Welcome from Seattle, Where are you from?
I like smoking lightning
I'm the friend. Smile

Glad to see you made it Tony! I think you'll like it here, it's a bit more easygoing than 'our' little corner of the web, and the guys here are a great bunch.
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
- Robert E. Howard

[Image: 1bc4f12b9dc4c6d90564fc11a3f6a43a.gif]

Welcome from Nashville. You've found a great place my friend!!

Ernie
(08-08-2010, 02:04 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Tony, welcome from New Jersey. Who's your friend?
Don't know his user name on here. I'll find out and get back to you.
I'm also from Joysey (Passaic County).
Tony
When you have walked in my shoes, done what I've done, seen what I've seen, then maybe you can criticize.
Psst, look up a couple posts Tony...Big Grin
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
- Robert E. Howard

[Image: 1bc4f12b9dc4c6d90564fc11a3f6a43a.gif]

Welcome Tony!
--Mike
Welcome Tony!!!

--Steve from PA Smile
This is my boomstick!
Welcome from Tennessee

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

(08-09-2010, 04:36 AM)Soulend Wrote: Psst, look up a couple posts Tony...Big Grin
As Homer Simpson would say "Doh!"
Tony
When you have walked in my shoes, done what I've done, seen what I've seen, then maybe you can criticize.