Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buddha leveled by the Capo ....
So I was in the middle of Meditating and working on new ways to enlightenment when the doorbell rank ....

I one of my monks opens the door and there is a delivery man ....or IS it ?? He looks strangely familiar ....

[Image: goldberg-bill06.jpg]

Not sure why the genius monk didnt find it peculiar that the delivery man was wearing only a speedo ......

And then it happens .....

[Image: GN0307-NUCLEAR-BLAST.jpg]

Buddha has been crumbled by the carnage unleashed by the LK ....

[Image: budd00.jpg]

In the background all that is heard is the laughter

[Image: TitleGold.JPG]

WHY !! You bastard !!

This was way too much Mario ...You are a madman !! The Montecristo was amazing ... Thanks again brother ....

[Image: 100_0313.jpg]

Nice!!! Cool
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Very Nice...

Way to slap that little fat man around... Tongue
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
aracos Wrote:Very Nice...

Way to slap that little fat man around... Tongue

Mybe this will quiet the fat hairless guy.

Nice Smack down.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
HAHAHAHA! I knew this would be quick. Nice hit.Cool

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

a potent hit by the mario! well done. Smile
What our friend Buddha fails to realize is that this hit was only some Friendly Fire! Recently Buddha asked for recommendations for what he should smoke on Father's Day. Everyone gave great suggestions. I did not think based on the Buddha's feedback that some hard to get sticks were available in his area. So to make his decision even tougher, I decided to send him 3 of my favs to choose from for Father's day!

But since then...the Buddha has been throwing his weight around, so now.....I will deal with you on the "LK" level.....so treat that as an appetizer my friend! Smile Confusedhock:

Ps...glad you enjoyed the Monte...it's the Edmundo from 2006.
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
LK kicked the buddha in the stomach and it's just the begining ?? Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:

[Image: popcorn_machine.jpg]

There it goes again Tongue

Great hit Mario!!!