Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brett Favre Retires!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fishhound Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHA!  You have your glory there Bob!  I give the Giants a ton of credit though!  Their defensive plan perfect, executed perfectly, and Manning managed the game well.  He even displayed some Manning family awe!  Wink
Well coming from New York it is a NY pride thing. However some of the Giants didn't make me that proud post game. Manning on the other hand made me very proud.

I know we are veering off topic here but you gotta love the SEC baby.  Those Manning boys can play some ball.  Hear me, Tank.  Gotta love the SEC!

Back to Brett.  He played for Southern Miss.  Another good ole boy!

That emotional game when his dad died made me cry.  I mean, talk about awesome.  4 touchdowns or something like that. 
madurodave Wrote:I will miss watching this football heroSad

True, but i'm glad to see him go on his own rather than a serious injury

congrats to a great career
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
madurodave Wrote:
fishhound Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHA!  You have your glory there Bob!  I give the Giants a ton of credit though!  Their defensive plan perfect, executed perfectly, and Manning managed the game well.  He even displayed some Manning family awe!  Wink
Well coming from New York it is a NY pride thing. However some of the Giants didn't make me that proud post game. Manning on the other hand made me very proud.

I know we are veering off topic here but you gotta love the SEC baby.  Those Manning boys can play some ball.  Hear me, Tank.  Gotta love the SEC!

Back to Brett.  He played for Southern Miss.  Another good ole boy!

That emotional game when his dad died made me cry.  I mean, talk about awesome.  4 touchdowns or something like that. 

Yeah, yeah!  I guess there is something to be said about inbreeding!  Is there come crazy recessive gene that give them super ability?   Tongue
Yes, as John Madden would say, you could cut off both of Brett Favre's arms and both of his legs, and he'd still be the best torso in football!!

Said to see him retire.  He's definitely a legend.
macallan2 Wrote:Hey NANP, whatta ya think of your precious team now?  The NFC North is wide open with the dparture of your boy.  I just got really excited for next year!

[winner][winner][winner]

And its come full circle!
US_Tank Wrote:
macallan2 Wrote:Hey NANP, whatta ya think of your precious team now?  The NFC North is wide open with the dparture of your boy.  I just got really excited for next year!

[winner][winner][winner]

And its come full circle!

Just wait until November 1st and they're in Green Bay...THEN it will have come full circle!

[thumbsup]