Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowling
Matt-N-Ga. Wrote:With 2 young -uns in the house, we don't get much time to go out just the two of us, but when we do, we enjoy trying different restaurants and going to brew pups.  Local brewed beer and a good hamburger, thats our kind of night out.[thumbsup]

Matt, we do that after bowling. We bowl at the local fort (Fort Monmouth). Beers are $2.50 a bottle which is why I drink so many. Then after bowling we hit a local pub for the 11PM half price snack and more beers.

I think we are the oldest couple in the league but you would never know it.Big Grin
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
Matt-N-Ga. Wrote:With 2 young -uns in the house, we don't get much time to go out just the two of us, but when we do, we enjoy trying different restaurants and going to brew pups.  Local brewed beer and a good hamburger, thats our kind of night out.[thumbsup]

Matt, we do that after bowling. We bowl at the local fort (Fort Monmouth). Beers are $2.50 a bottle which is why I drink so many. Then after bowling we hit a local pub for the 11PM half price snack and more beers.

I think we are the oldest couple in the league but you would never know it.Big Grin
rock on jimbo!   too cool.
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:The Mum was hot last night (for two games anyway).

First game: 203

Second game: 221

[size=2]Then reality hit or the beers hit me as the third game was:137 [/size]
wow!!  yOU ARE REALLY GOOD!