Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bourbon and Scotch tasting added to Summit
[size=With only 9 days remaining until the Midwest Cigar Summit, we are pleased to announce the addition of a scotch and bourbon tasting.][/size]

[size=Hugh Higgins, District Manager of Illinois for Pernod-Ricard Corporation will be on hand with some of their products.  Pernod Ricard is the #2 producer, marketer, and importer of premium spirits in the world, and we couldn’t me more thrilled to have them on board with the Summit ][/size]

[size=At 3:00 P.M. join us in the tasting area for a seminar on Single Malt Scotches.  Hugh will talk about the scotches, and than provide samples of three kinds: The Glenlivet 15 year old, The Glenlivet Nadurra 16 year old, and Aberlour Abunadh.][/size]

[size=At 4:00 P.M. it is time for the bourbon tasting, featuring three Wild Turkey varieties: Wild Turkey 101, Wild Turkey Rye, and Wild Turkey Russell’s Reserve.][/size]

[size=Each tasting and seminar will last approximately 30 minutes and will cost $5 each.][/size]

[size=For more information on the Midwest Cigar Summit, please visit out website at http://www.midwestcigarsummit.com, call (309) 868-6602. or email lucas@midwestcigarsummit.com ][/size]
All I can say is I'm so F@#kin' ready to roadtrip and herf it's not even funny anymore!