Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boston health board may stamp out cigar bars
Matt-N-Ga. Wrote:[wtf2], if this keeps up, eventually we are going to have to have a government pass to take a s-hit !!!  S-it Stamps !!!  

Confusedhock:You better get constipated, s-it stamps are expensive[lol]

In the city of Santa Monica you cant smoke on the streets, 100 dollar fine.

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
fishhound Wrote:I did a search on NH smoking laws. I only found information banning smoking in bars and restaurants. Nothing about not being able to smoke on your own property. I really have my doubts about that. Especially when the state motto is live free or die.

I have a few friends who live in the community where this law was passed.

I think it's Nashua. No smoking where the public can see you. This includes your front yard, your car, etc.
The bars and pool halls not longer allow smoking. We do still smoke in our cigar clubs and private halls.
with the amount of cigarette butts on the street i can see banning smoking on the streets as it totally defaces a city.

as far as being responsible and to know what you are doing to your body in a controlled enviornment with a legal substance, there is no harm.
davidwys Wrote:with the amount of cigarette butts on the street i can see banning smoking on the streets as it totally defaces a city.

as far as being responsible and to know what you are doing to your body in a controlled enviornment with a legal substance, there is no harm.
Every time some A$$ throws a butt out his window on the highway and it flies by my window I feel like running them off the road. Don't they know the filters are made out of plastic not cotton and can take up to 10 years to break down.
Its a slow road to tyranny my friends.  Now the free markets are under attack.
US_Tank Wrote:Its a slow road to tyranny my friends.  Now the free markets are under attack.
Oh lets not be too dramatic tankBig Grin, Im sure the next Boston Tea Party will come soon.....you have enough guns for all of us right?WinkBig Grin

Attached Files Image(s)

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
HAHAHAHAHAHA Sergio,  I could show them the true meaning of "tyranny".
[user=212]sergione[/user] wrote:
Quote:
US_Tank Wrote:Its a slow road to tyranny my friends.  Now the free markets are under attack.
Oh lets not be too dramatic tankBig Grin, Im sure the next Boston Tea Party will come soon..... you have enough guns for all of us right?WinkBig Grin

Just as long as we are throwing these bozo lawmakers in the harbor and to tobacco count me in [thumbsup]
Keith Wrote:
davidwys Wrote:with the amount of cigarette butts on the street i can see banning smoking on the streets as it totally defaces a city.

Every time some A$$ throws a butt out his window on the highway and it flies by my window I feel like running them off the road. Don't they know the filters are made out of plastic not cotton and can take up to 10 years to break down.
some are even fiberglass.  just imagine that sh*t going into your lungs!!

its such a shame to walk to class and see front lawns littered with butts.  there are hundreds, if not thousands in some lawns.  the worst part is, when it rains, all the toxins and such in those filters from burned chemicals gets washed into the ground and into sewers, and just add to the pollution that plagues our world.  if people could just put them out and throw them away properly it would help the cleanliness of roads and cities tremendously.

dont ban smoking, ban littering!  and throw a huge fine along with it!!!  in singapore, its illegal to litter and the punishments are very harsh.  they also have one of the nicest cities in the world.

im done ranting...at least for tonight.
Yet another reason why Boston sucks. [really]
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]