Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boston Bombings
Prayers to all who are affected by this & may God show no mercy to the f -ucking bastards who did this.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
The FBI held a press conference a little while ago and released the pics of the A$$HOLES.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
(04-18-2013, 05:43 PM)Mark Wrote: The FBI held a press conference a little while ago and released the pics of the A$$HOLES.

They look like college kids. I hope they are and if so they will be caught quickly.
Just watching it now, pieces of sh!t!!!
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
Lots of developments overnight... Check out the news for more info... One of them is dead.
--Mike
At first I thought they were / looked liked American kids. Good to hear they are close to ending this.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I hope they catch suspect #2 soon...

Sounds like all of Boston is on lockdown?
This is my boomstick!
Boston is a ghost town right now and all of the surrounding cities are shut down as well. Watertown has more LEO there right now than the entire state combined!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
I'm listening on the scanner as they seem to be closing in on the bastard.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
(04-19-2013, 01:52 PM)Tonto Wrote: I'm listening on the scanner as they seem to be closing in on the bastard.

Ha! Me too, I've been glued to that thing all day!