Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boar Likes To Drink.
LOL . . . it's not sold here. And . . . well, let's face it. It's not very good vodka. The tall clear bottle 'bout third from the left in back, however, is Dripping Springs Texas Vodka, distilled and bottled up in the Hill Country. And a MUCH better tasting vodka. Big Grin

All heathenry is LOCAL, ultimately. Tongue

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
It's not about the taste... It's about the bottle Wink

We'll have to see about correcting that omission from your collection Tongue
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
Nice looking stash you got there Boar.  I can never keep a bottle of anything around my house.  It disappears too quick.  I think it evaporates or something LOL
Not A Nice Person Wrote:LOL . . . it's not sold here. And . . . well, let's face it. It's not very good vodka. The tall clear bottle 'bout third from the left in back, however, is Dripping Springs Texas Vodka, distilled and bottled up in the Hill Country. And a MUCH better tasting vodka. Big Grin

NANP™
[cigar]
OMG, you better get that Dripping Springs further away from that double wood. You might catch something other than a buzz.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

[user=879]tafdom[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Not A Nice Person Wrote:LOL . . . it's not sold here. And . . . well, let's face it. It's not very good vodka. The tall clear bottle 'bout third from the left in back, however, is Dripping Springs Texas Vodka, distilled and bottled up in the Hill Country. And a MUCH better tasting vodka. Big Grin

NANP™
[cigar]
OMG, you better get that Dripping Springs further away from that double wood. You might catch something other than a buzz.

[lol] [lol] [lol]

Dood, wait . . . what? Tongue

I had to read that 'bout half a dozen times going [wtf2] before I got it . . . now I can't stop laughing!

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Not A Nice Person Wrote:[user=879]tafdom[/user] wrote:
Quote:

NANP™
[cigar]

[lol] [lol] [lol]

Dood, wait . . . what? Tongue

I had to read that 'bout half a dozen times going [wtf2] before I got it . . . now I can't stop laughing!

NANP™
[cigar]
hehe, no one claimed you were the sharpest knife in the drawer... Tongue
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
Not A Nice Person Wrote:Heh . . . we killed the other bottle of Balvenie DW and a fair amount of Bock and bourbon, but C'MON . . . heathens or no, there's only TWO of us! [lol]

NANP™
[cigar]

Lightweight! Tongue

There's only one of me...

[Image: 0725080149.jpg]

[Image: 0725080149a.jpg]
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
[user=15]MikeD[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Not A Nice Person Wrote:Heh . . . we killed the other bottle of Balvenie DW and a fair amount of Bock and bourbon, but C'MON . . . heathens or no, there's only TWO of us! [lol]

NANP™
[cigar]

Lightweight! Tongue

There's only one of me...

[Image: 0725080149.jpg]

[Image: 0725080149a.jpg]

Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:

Party at MikeD's place! WOOOTAGE!!!

NANP™
[lol]
NANP™
Viking1