Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blindsided! Dog is pissed...
the bungalow compound just got diced and sauteed by mucho mario!

[Image: pipsbomb.jpg]

my very own perma-sticks! beautiful work, my friend. and the cigars will be firsts for me, so i am indeed psyched. many thanks.

my dog, however, is beyond my control. she's added the pips to her "bite in shins" list. oh boy...

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
that boy PiPs is on an out and out rampage!

go get em KILLA!

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
Nicely done Mario
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
ColbyPants Wrote:that boy PiPs is on an out and out rampage!

go get em KILLA!

TomC
some serious talent the pips has. 
Nice!!!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Enjoy Price....I know you liked those clay pics from all the posts, so it was time to get some out to you for your own collection! And glad you havent tried those hitchhikers yet! Smile They are some of my current favs.

ps....please tell your pup this was a friendly gesture. No need to show teeth at this time...so please give him a jerky treat and tell him its OK! Smile But just in case he doesnt buy it....my little man will be on guard! Confusedhock:

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
good dogs! i'm cracking up 'cause my pooch is in that exact same pose right now.

always on alert! (until a nap strikes)