Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blind Cigar Review Signup
Alright guys here's the deal, in the past myself and Mark I believe was the other one who hosted one of these have setup some blind cigar review splits.  The way it works is that you pay me X dollars for your cigars.  I then send you the sticks unbanded and you review the cigar without knowing what it is and then I reveal after all reviews are in.  The first group would be a 5-7 dollar cigar group.  You would get 3 cigars.  That would allow you 2 to smoke for the review and one for later.  This group would pay approximately $25 with s/h.  It may be less.  I'm considering going with something aged from my collection to change things up a bit.Big Grin  Anybody interested?  If you have an idea on what you'd like to see reviewed in one of these blind tastings just pm me and maybe that'll be the stick! 

As always, if someone is able to correctly guess the cigar they will win a fabulous prize!Wink  Sign up by posting here...

WOWConfusedhock:  Great turnout for this one!  We have 11 players so far.  I think this is the biggest one yet.Big Grin  The players are:

The Fife
Madurodave
Scott1425
Chris1980
Steve047
Zammer217
VitG
Odsman
USTank
Smokin Nic
Bailey CAO

Alrighty then, I'm going to close this as I think I know what I want people to smoke.  I'll pm everyone in a few days when I get this locked down for sure.  This should be good....
I'm in!  This sounds like a lot of fun.  I won't be able to accurately guess the stick, but I am more than happy to do a review.  Just tell me when/where to send the money.

Brad
AWSOME! Count me in!
haha. always a good time. but i am terrible at guessing cigars, i just enjoy them. count me in.
I was just talking to Keith about this, I was going to set one up later on this week, lol. 
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
umm maybe that sounds cool
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
Mark Wrote:I was just talking to Keith about this, I was going to set one up later on this week, lol.
By all means Mark if you want to take the lead on this one feel free!  I just figured you were busy right now and you did the last one so I thought I could get off my lazy ass (as far as SC goes lately) and set one up.  Just let me know if you already had a stick in mind and want to do this.
macallan2 Wrote:
Mark Wrote:I was just talking to Keith about this, I was going to set one up later on this week, lol.
By all means Mark if you want to take the lead on this one feel free!  I just figured you were busy right now and you did the last one so I thought I could get off my lazy ass (as far as SC goes lately) and set one up.  Just let me know if you already had a stick in mind and want to do this.
Nope, thats fine, go for it bro.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
I would like to play [thumbsup]
Did you say aged, naked cigars?  I'm in. [7up]