Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Pearl Morado
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:I had marked at least 90% of my bombs so I wouldn't make that mistake but Fish just said some wise words. The other reason why I mark them is so I can say something to the person after I smoke it. So far I have gone through a few rolls of label tape.
now thats a great idea. labels
[user=480]fishhound[/user] wrote:
Quote:
JoeBob Wrote:Haha it's funny you guys are talking about re-gifting...it's something that crosses my mind every time I open up the humidor looking for something to send out in a bomb.

One day I'm going to associate somebody with a certain brand, and end up sending something right back to someone. :?
The way bombs go around here, I'm sure it wouldn't be the first time. I look at it like this as long as they are enjoyed the way they are meant to be there is no harm done. Besides I'll send out sometimes 10 in a bomb, if you were to recieve something you really don't like I'd rather see it go to someone who would enjoy it.Smile

That's kinda how I see it, too. If someone sends me something that's not really to my taste, it doesn't change one bit how thoughtful of them it was to send it . . . and if I can find someone who might like to torch it up, that's just sharing the good vibes IMHO.

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
steve047 Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:I had marked at least 90% of my bombs so I wouldn't make that mistake but Fish just said some wise words. The other reason why I mark them is so I can say something to the person after I smoke it. So far I have gone through a few rolls of label tape.

I use a brother label maker. I can adjust the font, I put the date and the avitar's name on it.

I also do it with box purchases. How much I paid, where I purchase and the date.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
steve047 Wrote:

I use a brother label maker. I can adjust the font, I put the date and the avitar's name on it.

I also do it with box purchases. How much I paid, where I purchase and the date.
off to the office supply in the morning. thanks
Oh man, you just gave me a green-light to nerd up my humidor a little bit!
Thanks Mum! Big Grin
JoeBob Wrote:Oh man, you just gave me a green-light to nerd up my humidor a little bit!
Thanks Mum! Big Grin
Your last bomb is all labeled JoeBob.  
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I just go back to the stories and pics I took to remember.  With that said Jim, I am going to fire up the Anejo Shark you gifted me---Right now!
I had the toro version of this smoke at my local shop yesterday.. and it was tasty!

Scott  
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com