Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Pearl Morado
US_Tank Wrote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:Glad to hear this.....will be sparking the one Tanky gave me pretty soon!

Well Mario the one JoeBob had is a box brother of the one you have!  Mum and I traded; I sent him two Black Pearl Morado's and he sent me two Black Pearl Rojo's.    I then sent you a brother of that batch.  And the Mum passed one of his from me to JoeBob!  

It's a big soap opera of cigars. 
Re Gifting? Tank by next year you might end up with the original one u sent out.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Its a nice smoke Mario.  I liked it but it left me hanging; wanting more!  Its certainly worth firing up!  I would smoke another one again but I personally would not buy a box.  But I could see how other's who like a mild to medium cigar will like this.

Again, you will want more, but you will get some gratification out of it. 
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:Glad to hear this.....will be sparking the one Tanky gave me pretty soon!

Well Mario the one JoeBob had is a box brother of the one you have!  Mum and I traded; I sent him two Black Pearl Morado's and he sent me two Black Pearl Rojo's.    I then sent you a brother of that batch.  And the Mum passed one of his from me to JoeBob!  

Re Gifting? Tank by next year you might end up with the original one u sent out.
LOL....you guys are funny....but are right as well...lol...good info though Tank.
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro. You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:

Was not re-gifted Mum.  We traded.  But I could also bomb somebody with the Rojo you traded to me for the Morado!  I have to get to those Rojo's soon here.  I hope they are good!
US_Tank Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:

Was not re-gifted Mum.  We traded.  But I could also bomb somebody with the Rojo you traded to me for the Morado!  I have to get to those Rojo's soon here.  I hope they are good!
Yea, they were trades but still kind of funny and it reminded me of re gifting. The Rojo's is good and similar to your review if I re call correctly.
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Great review,

I have smoked the Black Pearl ROJO since I first started smoking. It was one of my first box purchases. I will have to pick up some of these Morado's.

Nice review Joe.  I really enjoyed the one I've had.  I might have to get a box of them.  My local shop charges too much for them at $10/stick in CA... But it was pretty good!
Scott  
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

Haha it's funny you guys are talking about re-gifting...it's something that crosses my mind every time I open up the humidor looking for something to send out in a bomb.

One day I'm going to associate somebody with a certain brand, and end up sending something right back to someone. :?
JoeBob Wrote:Haha it's funny you guys are talking about re-gifting...it's something that crosses my mind every time I open up the humidor looking for something to send out in a bomb.

One day I'm going to associate somebody with a certain brand, and end up sending something right back to someone. :?
The way bombs go around here, I'm sure it wouldn't be the first time. I look at it like this as long as they are enjoyed the way they are meant to be there is no harm done. Besides I'll send out sometimes 10 in a bomb, if you were to recieve something you really don't like I'd rather see it go to someone who would enjoy it.Smile
I had marked at least 90% of my bombs so I wouldn't make that mistake but Fish just said some wise words. The other reason why I mark them is so I can say something to the person after I smoke it. So far I have gone through a few rolls of label tape.
Honorary Shield Brother