Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Band Project "B"
Let me tell you, it was really tough to decide where to put this review....

This cigar was near perfect in construction. It lit with ease, and had one of the best draws that I have experienced. It spewed copious amounts of pure white smoke. And the initial flavor was great! Spice with that "fresh tobacco" sense. Then it happened... This cigar that I really wanted to like turned a bit harsh on me.  Then it got worse. This cigar that I was sure to be looking for in the store, turned from hero to zero in a flash.

I don't know what it was...The draw, burn, and ash were all perfect. Maybe they rushed the release. I was one of the first on SC to get mine in, and have been in the humi ever since.

Hope "A" and "C" are better!

Although, if they sent me another, I'd smoke it!

[smokin2]
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
Thanks for the review.....they never sent me the 'B'...they sent me 1 'A' & 2 of the 'C's....different sizes though...
Gold Club Member: ARC ....If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
[Image: schat2.jpg]
I never received any of these either.  Guess I am losing my clout.  Maybe I need to change my avatar!  Tongue
US_Tank Wrote:I never received any of these either.  Guess I am losing my clout.  Maybe I need to change my avatar!  Tongue

You.....clout??!! Tongue

You changed your avatar?? [lol]
Gold Club Member: ARC ....If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
[Image: schat2.jpg]