Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bitchslapping of MEGA proportions!!!!!!
Ok first of all, you guys SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  When this all happened to Tommy the exact words out of his mouth were "Don't you worry smart ass, you'll get yours some day!"  I then proceeded to tell him that there was NO WAY that anyone would be able to pull something like that off on me!............I WAS WRONG, SO VERY, VERY WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

I am honestly at a loss for words (I know, hard to believe huh).  I have been super busy with work since summer if fast approaching, and when I'm not working I'm always doing things around the house, so I really needed a day off just to chill, Keith called me up and set up a little herf at Twins for Sat and I figured great, a few cigars, a few beers, and my best friends, I can't wait.  Keith snapped a few pics with his awesome new camera of us.  Then he awsked Tommy if he knew how to use the camera, which I thought was a little strange, but just brushed it off figuring that Keith just wanted a picture with him in it, well I was TOATALLY WRONG!!!  Because soon after the barrage of boxes began and didnt stop for a while!!!  I think they ended up with some video that I'm sure Keith will post and in all the madness I think I pulled a "Tommy", because when Keith disappreared to the back deck for the 3rd or 4th time to grab another box out came the words "He had better not be going out for more!"  When it was all said and done I just didnt know what to say, I mean I consider all of you guys my friends, but never in a million years did I expect this, you guys are such an amazing bunch of people.  I thank you all for the bottom of my heart this really is one thing that I will NEVER forget. 

I will post up some pics in a little while for you guys.

And I gotta say, you guys are all A$$HOLES for making me look like a clown!  All Tommy could say was "I told ya so!"  and Tommy is NEVER right!!!!   LOL

Really though, thank you all so much, this really means so much to me.

Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Yea you are a clown........

Enjoy & good luck with the new house..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Mark...you don't know how long we've all been waiting for this! Tongue Big Grin 
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Its pretty hard for guys like Mario and I to be bitches for so long!  We can't handle it very well.
[Image: DSC_1143.jpg]

[Image: DSC_1145.jpg]

[Image: DSC_1146.jpg]

[Image: DSC_1147.jpg]

[Image: DSC_1149.jpg]

[Image: DSC_1155.jpg]

Congratulations Mark, glad to see you can take your bitch-slapping with a smile on your face[lol]

Enjoy the new place, and have fun making that new cigar room, that ashtray and wooden cigar will look awesome in there.[thumbsup]
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
[bravo2]
EXCELLENT!!!

[happy]

Now, we need to see all of this stuff setup in his house once he gets that taken care of...
[Image: CRA_ambassador_seal-smaller.jpg]
Join CRA Today! Click Above!
[Image: RobbieofCordova-2.gif]
Well Mahkass....Never say Never!We got you good young man,We all wish you nothing but the best with your new home and in your everyday life.HOOAH!
Made my day.  Congrats on the new house Bro.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.