Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bitches Brew
Nice Mark. Southern Tier is good stuff. Its not far from me and yet for some reason I've never made it down there. May need to schedule a field trip . . .
Sounds like a fun time!
Color me jealous!
This is my boomstick!
Still haven't been able to get my hands on the Bitches Brew. I have never heard of Southern Tier. I need to get out more.
(01-27-2011, 11:46 AM)ashman Wrote: Still haven't been able to get my hands on the Bitches Brew. I have never heard of Southern Tier. I need to get out more.

No Southern Tier distribution in California... damnit! It is tough enough to find DFH out here... all we have found here - Chicory Stout, Palo Santo Marron, and 60-Minute.... Angry1

Southern Tier is an amazing brewery. I have yet to have a bad beer from them. All of the Sweetwater stout line is out of this world.

Andy, def make the time to go check out the brewery. I have looked multiple times into a road trip to there. It's just so damn far away.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Im going to go looking for some bitches brew later i think....
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
(01-27-2011, 10:27 PM)Mark Wrote: Southern Tier is an amazing brewery. I have yet to have a bad beer from them. All of the Sweetwater stout line is out of this world.

Andy, def make the time to go check out the brewery. I have looked multiple times into a road trip to there. It's just so damn far away.

I think this summer we will make the trip down there.

We go to EBC all the time

http://www.ellicottvillebrewing.com/

but their beer doesn't come close to Southern Tier.

As for Bitches Brew, good luck finding it. I haven't seen it available around here in weeks. My guy is finally getting DFH 60 back in stock. Same with DFH 90, but it doesn't last long.