Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bit in the leg by a pug!
......while walking in the car from the post office to pick up my mail while I was away,I see a small priority box with Tom's name on it.
Comeing home and opening I see the pug is latching on tighter to my ankle as the sticks are all favorites of mine!

Thank you Tommy,I already have you on my list though......my dogs love pugs so I will have to be gentle they say. TongueBig Grin

Thank you very much,your bite.....err,hit came at a perfect time for me,I finally smiled.Smile

Matasa 30th by Fonseca,looks like a toro.............I love these but never smoked this size
An Ancient Warrior Topedo,also one of my favorite morning smokes with coffee
Gran Habano #5 corojo gran robusto,my favorite size and in the line.
Hoyo excalibur 1066 maduro churchill,very nice smoke in which I waited too long to grab another
VSG Illusion,also a favorite,In fact,I was on my way for some DCM's and VSG's when I returned back to Jersey.
I think there was one more,I could be wrong.
EDIT;
There was..........a CAO Italia robusto.....I only have had 2 of these and not in this size.I am looking foward to it. Smile

Danke'
Ok seems reading the other bomb threads here then going back and checking my pakage that said Tommy...................the postage was indeed paid for via Snellville Georgia....................sneaky,very sneaky.
Discodog is the only one I know from georgia.Handwriteing analasys on my linux box scans show it is DD!
Thanks to both of you then.Confusedhock:Wink
The Energizer Dog, keeps bombing & bombing & bombing &......

Nice Hit DD!! Big Grin
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
MAD DOG ON THE LOOSE! (but a good dog). Way to go DD!
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
Damn, DD is on a mission!!!!
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Way to smack 'em DD!
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
Well this concludes the first leg. Now for the finishing touch.Wink

Wonder who's next. Hmmmm.
Might have to temporarily change the forum name to "DoggieChat" at this rate.  Nicely done DD!

Now SIT!  Stay...Stay...Stay.  Good Dog. Big Grin
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
discdog Wrote:.........Now for the finishing touch.Wink
Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
like a lifesaving st. bernard with whiskey in his collar barrel...