Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Birthday Cigar
What Jonny said.
Git R Dun!
I have really liked the AVO Limited Edition line. Im pretty sure they come out in April so you might be able to locate them if you dig around.
I never had the LE-2011 yet, but
-the LE-2010 was good
-the LE-2009 was excellent
-the LE-2008 was very good as well
I'd imagine it would depend on what he normally smokes. If he likes Macanudos, a full-bodied cigar probably wouldn't be best, though he may love a Davidoff or a Macanoodle from the 80's like JR is currently selling. Generally you can't go wrong with a My Father, a Padron, an Opus X, or a Cuban Cohiba. I would try to look at cigars with the same traits as what he normally would smoke, but are still not what he would buy on a regular basis due to price, rarity, or brand. Or you could go with a special edition or vintage of what he normally enjoys. For example, if he likes H. Upmann's regular line, a vintage Cameroon or a Cuban H. Upmann might be good; or if he likes the Padilla Miami, a 2009 Limitada could be an interesting choice.
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
- Robert E. Howard

[Image: 1bc4f12b9dc4c6d90564fc11a3f6a43a.gif]