Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bilateral removal of impacted mandibular third molars
Sounds like great news!!! Smile
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Almost 3 weeks since the surgery; according to Oral Surgery, everything is healing nicely and the stitches will come out on their own...

According to ENT...my sinuses are fawked... As a precaution I saw them on Monday because the surgery did puncture my sinus cavity. They did another CT scan and it shows all of my sinuses are swollen. ENT thinks it's from the surgery and to help with recovery...no cigars for 6 weeks minimum. Because it's coming from an Air Force Dr, I have to follow it, but, if it's what I've gotta do then so be it. I was able to enjoy a few last weekend at the Texas Cigar Festival, but now the time begins... Oh well, nothing I can do about...plus my cigars are getting some age...
Time goes by fast Paul. I didn't have a drink for Lent and that was 45 days.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
You can do 6 weeks standing on your head brother.
--Mike
Hope you have a full recovery and your feeling like a champ after all this.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
(04-24-2011, 08:15 PM)wtfdic Wrote: You can do 6 weeks standing on your head brother.

+1
Paul, your palette will be so cleansed by the time you start up again, that you will probably experience tastes and flavors long forgotten! Hope you get better soon my friend!
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.