Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bikes, Blues, and BBQ
My wife and I are heading to B,B, and BBQ tomorrow. It is in Northwestern Arkansas. The Fayetteville, Rogers, Springdale area. www.bikesbluesandbbq.org
If anyone wants to try to hook up with us, let me know. I was also wondering if anyone knew a good cigar bar or a good place to eat and smoke a cigar in that area?
g u s
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Have fun Gus!
This is my boomstick!
I little far for me at the time. Beautiful place though. The family has been there 3 or 4 times. Go have a cigar in the Bill Clinton house museum and see if Monica is still hanging around. Have you done this ride before?

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

(09-27-2011, 05:01 PM)tafdom Wrote: I little far for me at the time. Beautiful place though. The family has been there 3 or 4 times. Go have a cigar in the Bill Clinton house museum and see if Monica is still hanging around. Have you done this ride before?

Yep. Third year. I'll try to snap a pic of Monica if you want. Smile
I already have one I can't get out of my mind but thanks Gus. Have a great ride and safe time buddy. Who else is going?

[Image: monica_tshirt.jpg]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Sound good but if it isn't in Kansas City it isn't real BBQ!
If you find a decent cigar place in that area let me know. I get to the home office (springdale) at least once a month and haven't found a place yet...
I may be headed that way by friday. I'm in Jefferson WI at the moment and will heading towards KC late today. Usually from Olathe I get something that runs through the area if not going to Rogers or Springdale.
If you want a nice ride while your there take the trip around beaver lake. Take 12 out of rogers to eureka springs and 62 back around to rogers... Lots of bikes and little roadside places...
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
(09-27-2011, 11:14 PM)tafdom Wrote: I already have one I can't get out of my mind but thanks Gus. Have a great ride and safe time buddy. Who else is going?

[Image: monica_tshirt.jpg]

Wait a minute. That back wall looks familiar.... Is that Tanks cabin?
Huh
(09-28-2011, 06:37 AM)aracos Wrote: If you find a decent cigar place in that area let me know. I get to the home office (springdale) at least once a month and haven't found a place yet...
I may be headed that way by friday. I'm in Jefferson WI at the moment and will heading towards KC late today. Usually from Olathe I get something that runs through the area if not going to Rogers or Springdale.
If you want a nice ride while your there take the trip around beaver lake. Take 12 out of rogers to eureka springs and 62 back around to rogers... Lots of bikes and little roadside places...

Thanx dude. Will let you know if I find a place. I know one day we are riding to the highest point in Arkansas, wherever that is? Smile
Have a fun and safe trip