Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bet with Fishhound
This reminds me of that "Master of Their Domain" Episode of Seinfeld! Big Grin
fishhound Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:And Daryn favorite smokes are on sale.

MMMMMMM, if these two yo yos were smart they would do a split together and both of them would be winners.Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

I have no room anyway.:?
There's always room for "pie"!!Tongue
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Where is Tanky? I think he is avoiding us, so as not to be tempted to buy cigars.Tongue
So that means US_TANK is "queen of the castle"

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

fishhound Wrote:Where is Tanky? I think he is avoiding us, so as not to be tempted to buy cigars.Tongue
Tanky's wife & kids are away so I gather Tanky is out playing.Big Grin
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
fishhound Wrote:Where is Tanky? I think he is avoiding us, so as not to be tempted to buy cigars.Tongue
Tanky's wife & kids are away so I gather Tanky is out playing.Big Grin
Hmmmmm. wonder if he will be buying any cigars?Cool
fishhound Wrote:How are you holding up Tanky? I just reorganized the coolerdores,and wine cooler today. I'm stuffed to the gills.

As I was going through organizing I realized I haven't posted any P0RN recently, I'll be fixing that later. Get ready to drool.[devil]

Shit I was out in the sticks of western North Dakota this past weekend so no temptations on this end.
US_Tank Wrote:
fishhound Wrote:How are you holding up Tanky? I just reorganized the coolerdores,and wine cooler today. I'm stuffed to the gills.

As I was going through organizing I realized I haven't posted any P0RN recently, I'll be fixing that later. Get ready to drool.[devil]

Shit I was out in the sticks of western North Dakota this past weekend so no temptations on this end.
No tapping out yet? Well I have time, found out today no shot in getting any Hamlets till after July. I'm sure you will fall by two months time.[Image: lol.gif]
fishhound Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:

No tapping out yet? Well I have time, found out today no shot in getting any Hamlets till after July. I'm sure you will fall by two months time.[Image: lol.gif]
Fish, I spoke to your friend and as a special favor, she's gonna see what she can do in getting those Hamlets for you a lot faster.

Sounds like you will have them before the Herf.Big Grin You can thank me then.  

They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
38 replies. This is a no brainer. Tank wins.