Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Cigars?
jdharding Wrote:I like the Gran Habano #5 and one of the La Gloria Cubana sticks. That's about it.

Have you tried  a LGC Artesano de Miami? IMO one of the best cigars out there. [rob]
Bluesman455 Wrote:
jdharding Wrote:I like the Gran Habano #5 and one of the La Gloria Cubana sticks. That's about it.

Have you tried  a LGC Artesano de Miami? IMO one of the best cigars out there. [rob]

I agree!

Great sticks in no particular order:

La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial
Tatuaje Reserva 21
God of Fire
Camacho Diploma 11/18
Padilla Miami and Padilla 1932
Morton Collection Christians Cabinet
Oliva Master Blends

Good Luck!
oliva v and punch rare corojo are 2 of my favorite readily available, easy to find sticks [pimp]
I enjoy a lot of higher end sticks but most of the time I enjoy anything Litto.....
CAO L’Anniversaire Cameroon and Butera Royal Vintage

These are mid-range priced cigars and oh so good!  They are my actual all-time favs!
So, back to your question...Best of the best?

In my experience, I have NOT tried a lot of high end sticks. I have had a few, but what really qualifies as a high end stick? Price? Availability? A specific production year? I think the answer may be a bit different for each of us. For example, based on one's cash flow, a $9 stick would be considered high end. For other's, maybe the $9 is average. It's all relative my friend.

Take Gurkha for example. Some of the retail prices that I have seen are quite high. Would the price alone make this a good cigar? I don't believe so. Some guys love 'em, others hate them.

Best bet, take some or all of the sticks mentioned in this thread, and give them a shot. If they fit into your flavor profile, without breaking your budget, go for it!

Visit the reviews, and post your own. We are always learning when it comes to cigars...It's half the fun!!!!

[thumbsup]
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
Real men don't shoot Ghurka's.  LOL!
For high priced sticks I like the El Museo by Litto.

Davidoff Anniversario #3 tubo.

God of Fire Carlito 2005

A sleeper stick is the Graycliff Double Expresso and its pricey.

US_Tank Wrote:For high priced sticks I like the El Museo by Litto.

Davidoff Anniversario #3 tubo.

God of Fire Carlito 2005

A sleeper stick is the Graycliff Double Expresso and its pricey.

Double Ex is quite good!!!.....................Thanks again TankWink
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
There are so many best cigars out there....I don't know how you guys pick best of the best.

GOF
Padron Anny
Litto
LGC
Tat's
Oliva's    HA I had to edit this because I wrote olives instead of Oliva(damn Italians)
etc, etc.

I need a cigar now. [cigar]
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!