Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Been holding out announcing this.
Due to a certain someones job/travel I have been holding off on announcing this possible herf.  

But at 11:00 am MST the Lurch family is head out to see if we can find the Bat Cave.  As of now it's looking good for the Parkster and myself to get to enjoy a stick and a dram in Parkster's backyard.  But as we all know Dave's is a tricky one to track down so wish me luck and when we meet I will try and post pics.

We will be in Aberdeen for a short time Monday the 27th but I have sworn I will not reveal the location of the Bat Cave.  Before that we are going to hangout in Edinburgh for 3 days before heading to Aberdeen to grab a car and head to Craigellachie which just happens to be where Macallan is, what could go wrong there?

Stay tune.....
WOW!!   Cool 

That's going to be a great trip!
Something like that is on my bucket list.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Awesome!!!
I hope it all works out
This is my boomstick!
Damn, another person beats me to it. Can't wait to see a few pics..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
wow, thats awesome.
No Justice, No Peace!
Bucket list trip, and a herf with Bat-Man. It doesn't get any better than that!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
(05-23-2019, 04:34 PM)Benfishin1 Wrote: Bucket list trip, and a herf with Bat-Man.  It doesn't get any better than that!

Yup!
I'm jealous.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Wow! Very nice! Jealousy abounds.....pics please. Smile perhaps some scotch if you can smuggle it back. Hahaha. J/K
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
That is fantastic! Can’t wait to see pics and hear about it! And please, for the love of God.... make sure you wear an extra long kilt!

Finely meet up with Dave and Mrs P.  Had lunch and was able to talk about some old Vegas times.  Dave actually was called to work tonight but we may get another chance to see them tomorrow be we head back to the states and Dave heads to another 3rd world country.