Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Because we didn't have enough controversy with the Lego concentration camp...
Hey Rob,  I still have my Navarone playset!   My kids love it when I bring it out!   And the Tank still plays Army!  

If any of you limpdicks give me any shit I will hump it your house and bust your chops!    [lol]
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:when i was a kid I blew up, melted, ripped apart and destroyed thousands of toy German soldiers.
Germans (WWII and WWI figures), Indians, an occasional knight in armor, it was all good.  Hell, we used to shoot each other with those guns that fired plastic bullets.  Kids are being taught to be such wusses these days.
Kid's can't even play dodgeball in the school playground anymore. 
US_Tank Wrote:Kid's can't even play dodgeball in the school playground anymore.

What? That is Bull$hit.
US_Tank Wrote:Hey Rob,  I still have my Navarone playset!   My kids love it when I bring it out!   And the Tank still plays Army!  

If any of you limpdicks give me any SHIT I will hump it your house and bust your chops!    [lol]
did you always wonder what the hell was up with the garage at the bottom?  what mountain fortress has a garage door?
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:Hey Rob,  I still have my Navarone playset!   My kids love it when I bring it out!   And the Tank still plays Army!  

If any of you limpdicks give me any SHIT I will hump it your house and bust your chops!    [lol]
did you always wonder what the hell was up with the garage at the bottom?  what mountain fortress has a garage door?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!   I just started wondering that about 10 years ago.  But when I was a kid I did not know better.
US_Tank Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!   I just started wondering that about 10 years ago.  But when I was a kid I did not know better.

i always just figured hitler pulling up in his half-track, hitting the garage remote button and pulling on in.