Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bastiges - someone stole my prop
Pete Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
carl609 Wrote:Wow, I had no idea you needed that much info to get a replacement.

Damn criminals[curse]
The best thing to do is to check your prop and write down the information thats on there before some dick weed steals it.
   Let's hope the dumba$$ that took it thinks all props are the same.  Perhaps it'll do them more trouble than good? 

That's my thinking Pete. They could actually ruin there engine, flip their boat etc or just plain run badly.

They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:That's my thinking Pete. They could actually ruin there engine, flip their boat etc or just plain run badly. 

Is it bad to wish such ills upon someone?  Given THIS scenario, I'm thinking... [devil]
my friend who was into boats had different props for various activites, but he was nuts
Pete Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:That's my thinking Pete. They could actually ruin there engine, flip their boat etc or just plain run badly. 

Is it bad to wish such ills upon someone?  Given THIS scenario, I'm thinking... [devil]
Is it Bad?........Not in my book.....I call it Cosmic Justice....
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles