Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bastiges - someone stole my prop
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Well I can't do anything about it other then suck it up & buy a new one this week.

I went Kayaking this morning and kept looking at boats wondering if they had my prop.

I told everyone on the block and they all shook their heads saying; but this is a family town how could they?

There is scum everywhere.

Back in 1990, when the 1st Gulf War started, my Dad put out a new U.S flag (1 of those flags that had flown in DC & it meant a lot to him)....anyway....5 days later, it was stolen. My Dad was so upset about it, he never replaced it. What kind of a-hole would steal a flag!?
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Jimmie that sucks!  Sorry to hear about your loss.  My Dad had his whole boat stolen one time right out of the driveway.
Sorry Jimmie, all I can say is Karma buddy, whoever did it will get there's in the end
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
    Yeah, I don't quite know what to say here, Jimmie.  It's a bummer, indeed.  Yesterday, I told my fiancee about this incident, and she thought the same thing I did - WHY!?!  Perhaps the thief needed a prop for HIS boat?  Other than that, I can't think of any reason other than to be destructive as to why someone would do such a thing.   

Of course, that DOES NOT make it alright! :X  I can't tell you how livid I'd be if I went down shore for a weekend of boating/fishing, only to find such a thing.[mad]
does it look like this one ?

[Image: reprop06.jpg]

lol  that truely sucks man first your gas can now the prop off the boat wtf man[curse][curse]
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
I will say in the past 48 hours I learned a lot about props. You just can't walk in a marine store and say I want a prop for my engine etc.

You need to know the boat length, kind of boat, what's it made of,  weight of the boat with the engine, with people, hull depth etc. make of the boat. You also need to know the pitch and diameter of the prop, horespower of the engine, year it was made, gear ratio etc.

Geez, the dickweed was better off stealing the whole damn thing.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Wow, I had no idea you needed that much info to get a replacement.

Damn criminals[curse]
I like smoking lightning
carl609 Wrote:Wow, I had no idea you needed that much info to get a replacement.

Damn criminals[curse]
The best thing to do is to check your prop and write down the information thats on there before some dick weed steals it.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
carl609 Wrote:Wow, I had no idea you needed that much info to get a replacement.

Damn criminals[curse]
The best thing to do is to check your prop and write down the information thats on there before some dick weed steals it.
But now you know exactly what type of boat could have your prop on it
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:

Damn criminals[curse]
   Let's hope the dumba$$ that took it thinks all props are the same.  Perhaps it'll do them more trouble than good?