Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bandwagon Bowl 2008!
Well since you can only jump on one bandwagon this week, who will it be?

Lets go JETS!

[Image: flightcrew.jpg]
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
J-E-T-S!!! Jets! Jets! Jets!

effing bitches now don't go effing up my week again by effing blowing it again to another effing cfl team.  [curse]
cmon, you know they are gonna gag it away and let the pats back into the playoffs, why do you even get your hopes up??

[lol]

That said:

MikeD Wrote:Lets go JETS!

This is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy.
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
I can't see ANYTHING but black and gold!!!
ColbyPants Wrote:That said:

MikeD Wrote:Lets go JETS!

This is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy.
[bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!  What a couple Scrub A$$ teams[lol][lol][lol]

jets choke to the non-playoff contending Bills[lol][lol]  Any team that loses back to back to Broncos and 49ers, think they will beat the Bills!! HAHAHAAHAH

madurodave Wrote:AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!  What a couple Scrub A$$ teams[lol][lol][lol]

jets choke to the non-playoff contending Bills[lol][lol]  Any team that loses back to back to Broncos and 49ers, think they will beat the Bills!! HAHAHAAHAH

[baby]

effing jets.  mother effing jets.  i stick up for you.  i believe in you.  i defend you to the last.  and this is how you psoriatic ghonorreac syphillitic pricks thank me?  batards.  i hate you all. 

until next spring.  then i'll be all lovey dovey again you effs. 
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
madurodave Wrote:AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!  What a couple Scrub A$$ teams[lol][lol][lol]

[baby]

effing jets.  mother effing jets.  i stick up for you.  i believe in you.  i defend you to the last.  and this is how you psoriatic ghonorreac syphillitic pricks thank me?  batards.  i hate you all. 

story of my life
madurodave Wrote:

[baby]

story of my life
i've got a lot of crow to be swallowing it's starting to look like. 
madurodave Wrote:

[baby]

story of my life
i've got a lot of crow to be swallowing it's starting to look like. 
Jets are in a good spot...at least they control their own destiny at this point.  A lot more than most teams can say...

like the 9ers for instance[lol]