Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bandwagon Bowl 2008!
ColbyPants Wrote:cmon, you know they are gonna gag it away and let the pats back into the playoffs, why do you even get your hopes up??

[lol]

That said:

MikeD Wrote:Lets go JETS!

[Image: flightcrew.jpg]

This is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Attached Files Image(s)

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

madurodave Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
madurodave Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
madurodave Wrote:AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!  What a couple Scrub A$$ teams[lol][lol][lol]

jets choke to the non-playoff contending Bills[lol][lol]  Any team that loses back to back to Broncos and 49ers, think they will beat the Bills!! HAHAHAAHAH

[baby]

effing jets.  mother effing jets.  i stick up for you.  i believe in you.  i defend you to the last.  and this is how you psoriatic ghonorreac syphillitic pricks thank me?  batards.  i hate you all. 

[color="red"]until next spring.  then i'll be all lovey dovey again you effs.[/color] 
story of my life
i've got a lot of crow to be swallowing it's starting to look like. 
Jets are in a good spot...at least they control their own destiny at this point.  A lot more than most teams can say...

like the 9ers for instance[lol]
dont worry...the 9ers are just getting warmed up for next season.
ColbyPants Wrote:cmon, you know they are gonna gag it away and let the pats back into the playoffs, why do you even get your hopes up??

[lol]
I have to hope for something.  We all do. Maybe one day in my lifetime I will see the Jets win the SB.  I've seen the Yanks win (several times). I've seen the Stanly Cup on Broadway.  Once I see the Jets win, my life will be complete.
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
MikeD Wrote:

[lol]
I have to hope for something.  We all do. Maybe one day in my lifetime I will see the Jets win the SB.  I've seen the Yanks win (several times). I've seen the Stanly Cup on Broadway.  Once I see the Jets win, my life will be complete.

right there with you mikey.  then again i'm also hoping to bury my head in pam's tatas. 

i'm holding out more hope for pam than the jets.
Hmmm... curious... I started this Bandwagon Bowl thread, yet all Ive seen here is all Jets fans and a couple of Titans fans from the peanut gallery....

It seems like the Bills bandwagon is empty. [doh]
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

MikeD Wrote:Hmmm... curious... I started this Bandwagon Bowl thread, yet all Ive seen here is all Jets fans and a couple of Titans fans from the peanut gallery....

more like a wheelchair. 
MikeD Wrote:Hmmm... curious... I started this Bandwagon Bowl thread, yet all Ive seen here is all Jets fans and a couple of Titans fans from the peanut gallery....

I hate to admit it, but part of me is pulling for the Jets this weekend - not that it matters.  Another loss for the Bills is a step closer to cleaning house.  When your head coach is a guy the Lions wouldn't even hire, well, you know you're in trouble.  Go Jets and whoever is playing the Dolphins.
Magnum PI Wrote:

I hate to admit it, but part of me is pulling for the Jets this weekend - not that it matters.  Another loss for the Bills is a step closer to cleaning house.  When your head coach is a guy the Lions wouldn't even hire, well, you know you're in trouble.  Go Jets and whoever is playing the Dolphins.

Gave up on the Bills already Andy?

Remember...no one circles the bandwagons like the Bills Tongue

Prediction.....Jets win by 20
MikeD Wrote:

[lol]

Its been a good decade, Sox Twice, Pats Three Times, even the damn Celtics Wink.

[bravo][bravo]
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool