Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bandwagon Bowl 2008!
[user=932]US_Tank[/user] wrote:
Quote: 

2nd and 5 and the Bills go to throw the ball?   With Lynch and Jackson pounding the ball as well as I have seen this year?

OMG!!!!    [wow][wow][wow]

I am very sorry Andy!   Sad

You hit the nail on the head, Tank. Knowing that your second string qb is in and the history he has, 2nd and 5, with the lead, and the clock winding down . . .

Once again the Bills snatch defeat from the jaws of victory . . .

I hate this regime.
I still can't believe that call.  How?  Why?  How? 

I know I am not a football coach.  I know I don't watch 80 hours of film a week.  But F U Dick Jauron or Turk Schonert or whoFkingever made that call.

Go Jets.
Hey Andy, the more wins the Jets have, the more stogies you get.Big Grin
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
let's not go crazy here.  i've watched enough football to know that the jets are shot this year.  all this game proved is that buffalo sucks worse than us.  :?

please note i am not abandoning my team here.  this is just the natural change of seasons for a jets fan.

hope-elation-depression-acceptance
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:let's not go crazy here.  i've watched enough football to know that the jets are shot this year.  all this game proved is that buffalo sucks worse than us.  :?

please note i am not abandoning my team here.  this is just the natural change of seasons for a jets fan.

I am not abandoning hope yet... the jets have 2 more games left to blow this season [thumbsup]
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:let's not go crazy here.  i've watched enough football to know that the jets are shot this year.  all this game proved is that buffalo sucks worse than us.  :?

I couldn't understand the Jets play calling either.  They couldn't get anything going in the second half.  Deep in their own zone and the Jets don't try to run the ball at all? 

Whatever.  That game is over.  I just hope for you guys that the Jets put it together and make a run.  The Pats I can live with, but the idea of Miami winning the division makes me sick.  Sorry Pete.
MikeD Wrote:

I am not abandoning hope yet... the jets have 2 more games left to blow this season [thumbsup]

for those of you who haven't followed the jets and don't understand what mike and i refer to allow me to elaborate.  what will now happen is that favre will lead them on some last minute miracle drive this week to come from behind and beat seattle.  then with their own destiny in their hands chad will come back and beat them to win the division with those rejects and knock the jets out of the playoffs.  the final images of this season will be ricky firiing one up with fireman ed and his brother.  favre will be so distraught that he will retire on the spot.  again.  this will drive woody to have a heart attack and croak.  the team will then be bought by citibank who will disband them for tax purposes. 

goddamn bridgitte nielson ruined this franchise.   [baby] 
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:for those of you who haven't followed the jets and don't understand what mike and i refer to allow me to elaborate.  what will now happen is that favre will lead them on some last minute miracle drive this week to come from behind and beat seattle.  then with their own destiny in their hands chad will come back and beat them to win the division with those rejects and knock the jets out of the playoffs.  the final images of this season will be ricky firiing one up with fireman ed and his brother.  favre will be so distraught that he will retire on the spot.  again.  this will drive woody to have a heart attack and croak.  the team will then be bought by citibank who will disband them for tax purposes. 

goddamn bridgitte nielson ruined this franchise.   [baby] 

Let me simplify what Rob is saying...

Jets are like a stripper. They look good.  They tease you.  When it looks like you just might get some, the bouncer throws you out and all you got is nothing.  You go home disappointed. Again.

Their new Motto... NEW YORK JETS! Disapointing fans since 1969!

Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]