Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad Day At Work
Sorry I missed this,I'd say kick his azz!!! BTW you need any knuckles?[really]
I found out today that he is in rehab. 
Is the company insurance paying for it because he was abused as a child? [lol]

I was in the same buisness for some time and I know what your going thru. The exact thing happened to me years ago on a lost drop bag, I was fired. Ten days later the bank called me because they hadn't seen me, " not the owner" and said they found the bag hungup in the drop shute.  After my lawyer asked the owner if they minded if I changed the name of the business, I got a call from the owner begging to forgive him.  I would not only go back, I would flaunt it because you did nothing wrong. You worked doubles and 7 day weeks and ran there business like it was yours. I know exactly what you had to do to get where you are. Then leave on YOUR terms, not a bean counters. I'll be watching.

p.s. You never told me where you worked when I asked.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

[user=879]tafdom[/user] wrote:
Quote:p.s. You never told me where you worked when I asked.
Sorry, missed the original question.  I am/was the General Manager of a 120 room hotel for Konover Hotel Corporation.  The hotel pulls in about 2.3 to 2.5 million in room revenue each year.
This is BS, Ty. It's not like you were the junkie stealing from the company.  It's not like you knowingly allowed it to happen. Hopefully they will see the truth and give you your job back.
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
ashman Wrote:[user=879]tafdom[/user] wrote:
Quote:p.s. You never told me where you worked when I asked.
Sorry, missed the original question.  I am/was the General Manager of a 120 room hotel for Konover Hotel Corporation.  The hotel pulls in about 2.3 to 2.5 million in room revenue each year.
What was the name of the property and where was it?  Full food and room service?

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.